2009-08-29

Purely Decadent non-dairy frozen dessert

I don't know how many of you reading this are lactose intolerant, but if you are, and if you have ice cream cravings, go to Whole Foods and get yourself a pint of Purely Decadent frozen dessert. Seriously. It's amazing.

I didn't even like ice cream very much, but my mom bought me a pint of the turtle trails when I was home a couple of weeks ago, and this stuff is good.

Turtle trails is vanilla based with chocolate-covered pecans and caramel (my favorite). I've also tried the blueberry cheesecake, which has cheesecake crust pieces and dried blueberries. You should try every flavor and tell me which ones are the best. You should try it, even if you're not lactose intolerant.

Purely Decadent non-dairy frozen dessert, Turtle Trails flavored

(If you go on their website, you can print a coupon for $1 off, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment